eco business, eco friendly, eco green, green business, green news
£100 million Government fund for green investment and welcomes new jobs
UK Green Investments (UKGI) team, based in the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, announces contracts to provide initial funding of 100m to two Non-Domestic Energy Efficiency (NDEE) fund managers -- Equitix and SDCL. Closed Loop ...
Infrastructure fund managers win £100m green mandate
Government announces £100m boost to non-domestic energy efficiency efforts
Managers appointed to £100m green fund
Not a Green-Knack member yet? Click bellow to register - it's FREE!
- Build targeted business relatiohsips faster
- Discover unique opportunities to monetize your green business
- Connect and share - make yourself KNOWN
- Woodford Green business director gets suspended jail sentence for flaunting … – Ilford Recorder 24
- One Trinity’s Green centre wins award – Shields Gazette
- Bartlett Chamber lands recognition for green efforts – Memphis Business Journal
- Downers Grove names Males Mold Service as first ‘Green Business’ honoree – Suburban Life Publications
- Ben Chu: Different green shoots? – The Independent
clean energy eco business eco friendly eco friendly gifts eco friendly products eco green green agriculture green business green certification green deals green gifts green marketplace green news green products green shopping natürliche Produkte Non-Organic organic Organic Bakery organic products photovoltaics skin care